We believe the best way to get to grips with WordPress is to tackle it head on, that’s why we offer the Build Your Own Website in 2 days (4 half days) Day course. You’ll learn while you build which means you’ll see exactly what you are capable of when you’ve completed your WordPress training.
Building your own website is a fantastic training exercise in that you can repeat the same process again when it comes to building your own business’ website in the future. Our web design experts are with you every step of the way, meaning you’ll be receiving practical advice and instruction that is invaluable to anyone looking to create a truly professional website.
From designing a really attractive homepage, to scheduling interesting weekly posts, our web design specialists can teach you it all. If you’re looking for a hands-on and intensive web-design course, this is the one for you.
To book your place, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 0141 374 2414
Funding may be available for companies.
This is a 4 half days programme in which you will learn how to build your own website. This runs on one to one basis. The steps of 4 half days go on as follows:
1st half day
- Talk through the requirements of the website.
- Website best practices- discuss the best options available as per your needs.
- Start working on website building.
- Domain registration.
- Hosting setup.
- Template purchase and set up.
- Putting dummy images and contents in the website.
2nd half day
- Putting real images and contents in your website.
- Any possible functionality you want to put in including social media, newsletter sign up, photo gallery, blog, forum, SEO etc.
- Any questions to answer which you may have.
- WordPress familiarisation training is Admin panel, Pages, Posts, Plug-ins etc.
- Standard set of plug-ins installed is security, Yoast, Google Analytics etc
- Logo resizing for website and social media platforms
3rd half day
- Answering your questions.
- How to market your website on Google
- Template customisation (if appropriate)
4th half day
- Maintaining your website and providing ongoing support after completion. This day could be arranged with mutual time agreement.
Facilities provided are as below:
- Domain registration is free.
- Hosting setup (if required) is free – included in first year within training cost.
- Template purchase and setup is free – included in training cost.
- Logo resizing for website and social media platforms.
- Template customisation (if appropriate).
- Normal WordPress population training and support.